PLEASE NOTE: From August 2019 the Guidelines for Nurses app will no longer be updated. The new and improved Guidelines app will replace it as the single app for everyone in primary care, hosting over 300 guidelines summaries.
The Guidelines app is a single app for everyone working in primary care. It contains concise summaries of major primary and shared care clinical guidelines from the UK, and covers a wide range of clinical areas. It is fully searchable, contains all the current content from the Guidelines handbook plus additional summaries, and is updated monthly.
If you have a Guidelines.co.uk account (or an account with GuidelinesinPractice.co.uk or GuidelinesforNurses.co.uk) you can use the Guidelines app free of charge. To claim your free subscription simply enter your email address and Guidelines.co.uk password in the login section. This will enable you to access all of the content. UK registered healthcare professionals can register at Guidelines.co.uk for free.
The Guidelines app is full of useful features:
- push notifications
- quick links within summaries
- no requirement for an internet connection
- the ability to email notes
- the ability to link back to relevant guidelines from within notes
- bookmark your most read/favourite guideline summaries
- free to UK registered healthcare professionals.