This webinar has been commissioned by Nutricia Early Life Nutrition and organised in partnership with Guidelines in Practice. Please see the bottom of the page for full disclaimer.
Watch presentations from expert speakers:
Dr Mich Lajeunesse DM FRCPCH
Consultant in Paediatric Allergy and Immunology
Southampton Children’s Hospital, Southampton
Dr Rosan Meyer
Paediatric Allergy Research Dietitian, Kings College, London
Honorary Senior Lecturer, Imperial College, London
Visiting Professor, KU Leuven, Belgium
This 1-hour Guidelines in Practice webinar:
- provides an overview of the iMAP guideline as a practical tool to assist GPs in the recognition, diagnosis, and management of cow’s milk allergy (CMA)
- discusses the symptoms and different presentations of CMA
- describes the management options for CMA, including breastfeeding,
exclusion diets, and the different formula milk options.
Feedback from live webinar attendees
Following the webinar:
- 99% of viewers were reasonably confident, confident, or very confident in diagnosing non-IgE-mediated CMA
- 100% of viewers were reasonably confident, confident, or very confident in managing non-IgE-mediated CMA
’Good talk, it will help me optimise management in combination with local guidelines, thank you’—GP, Nottingham
’My first experience of a webinar, it was a good use of time’—GP, Surrey
View the full guideline at ctajournal.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/s13601-017-0162-y
This webinar has been commissioned by Nutricia Early Life Nutrition and organised in partnership with Guidelines in Practice. Nutricia Early Life Nutrition has reviewed the scope of the webinar, worked with MGP Ltd to choose and commission speakers, and approved all materials related to the webinar. MGP has paid the speaker honoraria on behalf of Nutricia Early Life Nutrition. The views and opinions of the speakers are not necessarily those of Nutricia Early Life Nutrition, Guidelines in Practice, its publisher, advisers, or advertisers.
Date of preparation: August 2018