The development of these Guidelines videos has been supported by an educational grant from Allergan plc. Allergan plc had no influence on the content of these Guidelines videos and checked them for technical accuracy only. See bottom of page for full disclaimer.
Sarah Thomas (Lead Pharmacist for Satellite Services and Contracts, Pharmacy Department, Moorfields Eye Hospital NHS Foundation Trust) and Fiona Chiu (Associate Chief Pharmacist, Strategy, Procurement and Satellite Services, Pharmacy Department, Moorfields Eye Hospital NHS Foundation Trust) introduce a new video series on the management of common eye conditions and the #knowyourdrops eye drops compliance campaign.
Next video available 1 August—Management of common eye conditions: dry eye
View other Guidelines videos in this series:
- Glaucoma and the #knowyourdrops campaign
- The diagnosis and treatment of stye
- The symptoms, causes, and treatment of episcleritis
- Subconjunctival haemorrhage
- The causes and treatment of corneal abrasion
- The symptoms and management of chalazion (meibomian cyst)
- Corneal and subtarsal foreign bodies
The development of this Guidelines video has been supported by an educational grant from Allergan plc. Allergan plc had no influence over the content of the video, and checked the final files for technical accuracy only. At all times, editorial control has remained with the presenter and MGP. Stock images were obtained from Science Photo Library.