Information on medicines management for patients with swallowing difficulties
- 10 reasons why you should not modify medication
- How to convert a number of problems into a solution
- Compliance and cost effectiveness in dysphagia
- Medicines management and older people—a guide for healthcare professionals
The resources above, some of which may be promotional in nature, were provided by Rosemont Pharmaceuticals.
Guidelines in Practice Formulary decision guides
- Amlodipine 1 mg/ml and 2 mg/ml oral solution
- Simvastatin 20 mg/5 ml and 40 mg/5 ml oral suspension
- Warfarin sodium 1 mg/1 ml oral suspension
Mental health, neurology, and pain
Musculoskeletal and joints
Rosemont Pharmaceutical’s free app
A complete reference guide for the healthcare professional to all Rosemont liquid medicines including a unique liquid medicine dosage calculator.
You can download the iOS app free from the App Store and the android app on the Google Play Store.
Best practice in dysphagia
- Currently reading