19–20 November 2019 at Olympia Conference Centre, London
Guidelines Live 2019 is a 2-day conference for UK-registered healthcare professionals responsible for developing and implementing clinical guidance in primary care. Offering up to 12 hours of CPD, with 6 hours of CPD each day, via a mix of independent and sponsored sessions, all delivered by expert speakers, to keep you up to date with new and updated clinical guidance and best practice in guideline implementation. The event also provides the opportunity for you to reflect on your own practice and network with like-minded professionals.
- Earn up to 12 CPD points over 2 days for your appraisal and revalidation
- Expert speakers across topical and popular clinical areas
- New and updated clinical guidance reviewed
- Best practice in guideline implementation
- Opportunity to network with like-minded professionals
- Time to reflect on your own practice
- 96.7% of the 2018 attendees agreed that the day had helped them to achieve their learning objectives
- Over 98% of the 2018 attendees said that they would attend again.
If you cannot enter your email address into the space above, please ensure your brower is up-to-date or re-open this web page in a different browser. Alternatively, please contact us at email@example.com.
You will only be contacted regarding registration for Guidelines Live 2019. Your details will not be used for any other purpose, nor will be passed to third parties.