Sessions on the following clinical areas will be covered:
- Allergic rhinitis (session supported by Mylan)
- Antibiotic resistance in dermatology (session supported by Galderma)
- Asthma (session sponsored by Chiesi)
- Cirrhosis and its complications (session sponsored by Norgine)
- COPD (session sponsored by Chiesi)
- Diabetes (independent session)
- Plaque psoriasis (session sponsored by LEO Pharma)
Session details are correct at the time of publishing and subject to change.
‘Lots of interesting learning points that will change my practice.’
—2017 Guidelines Live attendee
DISCLAIMER: Guidelines Live is made up of a combination of sponsored, supported, and independent sessions:
Sponsored sessions have been commissioned by pharmaceutical companies—the companies are responsible for the title and content of the presentation and the choice of speaker and have paid the honorarium for the speaker. The companies have reviewed the content of the presentations to ensure they are fair and balanced and that they comply with appropriate regulations. The Guidelines Live team has not reviewed the content of these presentations.
Supported sessions have been funded by an educational grant from pharmaceutical companies; however, the companies have not had any involvement in the choice of speaker or the development of the presentation.
Independent sessions have been organised by MGP without financial support or involvement from any pharmaceutical companies.
The views and opinions of the speakers are not necessarily those of Guidelines Live, its advisers, or advertisers.