The development and hosting of this resource hub has been commissioned by Roche Diagnostics Limited (Roche). This resource hub contains links to Guidelines and Guidelines in Practice independent educational content, clinical resources, and additional items from Roche, some of which may be promotional in nature.
Welcome to the Guidelines Resource hub: Best Practice in Anticoagulation
Aims of this resource hub
Anticoagulation treatment is a crucial intervention for a number of patient groups such as people with atrial fibrillation (AF), venous thromboembolism (VTE), genetic clotting disorders, and those who have had a stroke or who have artificial heart valves.
It is important that people receiving anticoagulants are informed about their condition and treatment, and receive appropriate monitoring.
This resource hub aims to support you in:
- keeping up to date with best practice in the management of patients receiving anticoagulation treatment
- learning about current guidance on anticoagulation and how to implement it
- learning from how others have implemented initiatives relating to anticoagulation treatment
- gaining CPD credits for revalidation
- provision of patient education.
We hope that you will find this resource hub informative and useful.
From the Guidelines team
Type of content
You will find information on venous thromboembolism (VTE), stroke prevention in people with atrial fibrillation (AF), and stroke prevention in people with prosthetic heart valves by clicking on the relevant tab in the menu bar. The resource hub includes:
- Guidelines summaries on the management of patients with AF and VTE
- expert Guidelines in Practice articles on the implementation of relevant clinical guidance
- an eLearning module, management algorithm, implementation checklist, and a webinar
- case studies
- supporting information to use with patients
- training resources.
How the content was developed
On this website, we also clearly state if the content has been:
- developed independently by MGP
- developed by MGP in partnership with Roche
- provided by Roche.
The development and hosting of this resource hub has been commissioned by Roche Diagnostics Limited (Roche). This resource hub contains links to Guidelines and Guidelines in Practice educational material and resources, and additional resources from Roche, some of which may be promotional in nature. Roche has reviewed the choice of independent Guidelines summaries and Guidelines in Practice articles that appear in this resource hub. Roche was not involved in the development of Guidelines summaries, Guidelines in Practice articles, or other independent content. The views and opinions of the authors are not necessarily those of Roche or of MGP Ltd, Guidelines, Guidelines in Practice, its publisher, advisers, or advertisers.